We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. In order to uphold these rights, we comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as per the following Notice and Takedown Policy.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA Notice that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list of multiple materials that are claimed to be infringed.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material indicated in the complaint is not authorized for use by the owner of the copyright, his/her agent, or the law.
- A statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the exclusive copyright owner of the work in question or are authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be sure to provide all of the information listed above in order to ensure that your DMCA Notice is valid. Notices not including all of the information listed will not receive a response.
Notices of claimed infringement should be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We may make modifications to this policy in the future. Users are asked to remain up to date on any revisions or additions to this policy by checking back regularly.